Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Friday, June 24, 2016

Women's Square Motif Lace Blouse (tutorial by Interunet)

It's been AGES since I last blogged something. I have been busy with many things.. Working, on diet, preparing for my wedding and of course, crocheting. So, here's the project which I have spent months on. Finally done. Haha..

This colour is closer to its original colour. 


The colour is a little off here. It's not supposed to be this bright.
My camera's setting is set wrongly. Showing this picture so that you can see how it looks like when lay flat on the ground.






It's my blog, so I'm going to post all my pictures HUGE.
Hahahahaha


A close-up one.


I used Golden Sun cotton yarn with 2/0 Tulip crochet hook to make this blouse. I'm supposed to use 2/0 but I accidentally mix up some motifs with 1/0. Haha.. Luckily, it didn't turn out too weird as I only did the mistake on a few rows of motifs (yes, few rows and then only I realize.. zzz).

The original neckline I envisioned is not like this. It's more of an off shoulder kind. However, since this is made for my grandma, I cannot expect her to be wearing such sexy outfit. So I made the neckline part more narrow so that it looks more decent for an old lady to wear.

I cannot really remember how many skeins of yarn I have used. Maybe around 5-6 skeins. 

I used the tutorial from Interunet: 



May God bless this talented and selfless lady for sharing all her great tutorials on Youtube. I managed to crochet 2 pieces of garments using her tutorials.

Though I did face some problems at the beginning but soon, I figured out how to fix it. Ah - took me some time to see the pattern properly (haha! I am just an amateur crocheter). I think I took about.. almost 4-5 months doing this piece of blouse. Yes, that long! It's been on and off work because of other commitments I have in life.

So, after trying this blouse for photographs, I'll give it to my grandma this weekend. I hope that she'll like it. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment